Thursday, September 11, 2014

New Recipe!

Last night I decided to try out a new recipe I found online and it actually turned out to be delicious!
It's called Sweet Potato Black Bean Enchiladas and you can find the recipe here
We added cinnamon to the sweet potatoes(which I highly recommend) and used green enchilada sauce instead of red because obviously green is better.


It was one of those experiences where it sounds delicious but the more you make and mix it, the less you actually believe that it will taste good. Luckily it turned out great and made a lot and Josh even rated it an 8...maybe an 8.5 so I'll call that a success!
Later I was excitedly telling my sister about it and she said she had just made it for the first time on Saturday! So obviously that means you should try it and let me know what you think!

P.S. This week I started the process of changing my name. Let me just tell you, it is a lot more work than I thought. It makes me think of the episode of Friends when Phoebe changes her name to Princess Consuela Bananhammock....they make it seem so easy on the show. Let's just hope I don't have to re-take the test to get my license.

4 comments:

  1. Hey!!!! That looks REALLY good! And basically any post having to do with Friends means we should be friends too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You should try it and let me know how you like it! and yessss Friends is seriously the greatest!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. He can! It's more of a problem of what to cook hahaha

      Delete