Thursday, October 29, 2015

Gender Reveal!





At the party everyone was so funny cause they were loving on my little bump and saying
that even in the end of pregnancy I wouldn't be fat hahaha don't know about that but
I don't mind being small so far at 18 weeks!

Last night we officially revealed that we are having a baby boy!! We were surrounded with our closest friends and ate delicious cupcakes and it was perfect! (even after I couldn't find the food coloring and was frantically calling and texting my husband...turns out it was right in front of my face the whole time...of course) We also officially posted our gender reveal video to Facebook that we made and the response was incredible! Seriously, you are all amazing. We got so many sweet comments and over 1,100 views! Baby J is definitely being born in to the best support system ever. We are so excited about all the love and support we get from y'all. We love celebrating our little man :)
Here is the video for those of you who haven't seen it, or just want to watch it again. 


   

No comments:

Post a Comment