Thursday, January 28, 2016

31 Weeks


How far along: 31 weeks
Baby size of: Pineapple! (seriously, take me back to Hawaii!)
Total weight gain: 22ish pounds! He's growing fast!  
Maternity clothes: I just buy medium size t-shirts. Maybe I'll wear them after pregnancy too! Baggy shirts are still in style right??
Sleep: Trying to get as much of it as I can before Baby J comes!
Cravings: Guacamole! We've eaten it twice this week already but I'm still craving it! 
Aversions: Nope!  
Best moment this week: I felt Baby J's foot was pushing through my stomach!! It was super weird and super awesome! We've also been working on the nursery more and it's almost done! It's so cute! I love it! 
Emotional moment this week: How about hilarious moment this week?? I definitely took my bowl and spoon from breakfast in to the bathroom and was washing it in the sink there. Hahaha I'm losing it! 
Belly button: Shallow but hasn't popped out yet! 
Wedding ring on or off: Still on :) 
Looking forward to: We have an ultrasound next week and we can't wait to see our little man!

I have the travel bug so bad right now! All I want to do is travel somewhere and explore! We are a little limited considering the pregnancy though :) Can't wait to start showing our baby the world!


No comments:

Post a Comment