Thursday, January 21, 2016

30 Weeks







How far along: 30 weeks
Baby size of: Cantaloupe! 
Total weight gain: About 20 pounds now! 
Maternity clothes: Yes, yes, yes
Sleep: Sleep has gotten a little harder lately...don't really know why. I guess my tummy is just getting in the way. I love my body pillow though. It's soo comfy! I also still love my pregnancy dreams...hilarious! 
Cravings: Chocolate, chocolate, chocolate. I can't get enough. Seriously, I'm constantly craving it. 
Aversions: Nooope! 
Best moment this week: We got 3 boxes of baby clothes from my Mom and sister and it's so exciting! They are darling! It's crazy to think our little man will be wearing them in about 10 weeks!
Emotional moment this week: I don't really have any funny stories from this week...I was pretty bummed when our favorite inside tree died. But then Josh and I went and bought a bunch of new plants...they'll get their own little blog post soon!
Belly button: Stretched and sometimes a little white around it (it must be really stretching!) but it is still in! 
Wedding ring on or off: On! Honestly I'm surprised. My ring has always been pretty tight so once I start swelling at all I won't be able to wear it. I'm pretty happy I can still wear it though! 
Looking forward to: An ultrasound in a couple weeks!! And getting back my blood results from my appointment today. 


Happy 30 weeks to me and our little Baby J! He's doing so good and growing as he is supposed to. I even got to feel a body part sticking out a few days ago! I'm not sure what it was, but it wasn't the typical hard feeling...it was sharp and poking out! Maybe his elbow :) He is still moving all the time and I love it. I talk to him constantly :) We went to the doctor today and they did the glucose test and the hemoglobin test. I'll get the results tomorrow so hopefully we get good news!! :) I can't believe we only have 10 weeks left! 

No comments:

Post a Comment