Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Christmas in North Carolina








  

Christmas was so fun this year! We were able to spend it in North Carolina with my side of the family and it was fun to show Josh all our traditions and shove our faces full of yummy food (seriously, so much good food). The 70 degree weather was definitely a perk and made it super hard to leave and come back to the snow.
One of my favorite things is seeing how well Josh gets along with my family. It's been such a blessing that I couldn't have even imagined how well it worked out. The Christmas season is definitely a great time to reflect on all the blessings that came that year...especially my awesome family :)


P.S. I posted a ton of pictures from Christmas (actually always...I post a lot of pictures always) so if you wanted to see more follow me on Instagram!


No comments:

Post a Comment