Thursday, February 11, 2016

33 Weeks!


How far along: 33 weeks
Baby size of: Durian (is it bad I didn't know what that was until today??) 
Total weight gain: Growing and growing! I've gained 25 pounds so far. 
Maternity clothes: Oversized sweaters and t-shirts are my favorite. I officially don't have a coat I can zip up either...
Sleep: Sadly the last few nights have been a little rough. I haven't been sleeping well. Not sure if I'm uncomfortable or what but it's getting more difficult. 
Cravings: Cheesecake brownies! I made some and they are delicious!! 
Aversions: Nope! 
Best moment this week: We toured the hospital today. It was exciting! And it made it seem very real (and a little scary)
Emotional moment this week: No funny or ridiculous stories this week...
Belly button: Still in! Thankfully! I keep waiting for it to pop out. 
Wedding ring on or off: Today I actually woke up and put on my ring and it was tighter to put on so I tried to take it off and it was definitely too tight. I'm not sure why though...my fingers aren't swollen. My ring has always been tight though so the smallest amount of swelling would make it hard. I guess we'll see if I wear it tomorrow! 
Looking forward to: Valentine's Day! We don't have any big plans really but it's always nice having a day to celebrate your love :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment