Thursday, March 17, 2016

38 Weeks!


How far along: 38 weeks
Baby size of: A small pumpkin!! 
Total weight gain: I've gained about 31 pounds. Whew! 
Maternity clothes: Duh
Sleep: Trying to soak it up as much as I can before he comes! Definitely not taking the sleep I do get for granted...although I haven't slept through the night in a while. 
Cravings: Lots of things...food is yummy! Sweets are still at the top of the list although we also love Mexican and spicy food. 
Best moment this week: I go to the doctor every week now and this week we were talking about how he really could come any day now and we talked about labor. All of it was just making me so excited that he really could come at any point! I can't even imagine! 
Emotional moment this week: I think I get more and more emotional the closer we get to the end. 
Belly button: Still flat...not out, not in. Just kind of there. 
Wedding ring on or off: ON! :)
Looking forward to: Obviously having the baby!! I keep thinking he's going to come early but I think every pregnant woman thinks that...it's a mix of wishful thinking and nerves :) Honestly though we can't wait! It's so crazy! 

Our little man could officially come any day now...which is a little scary and a lot exciting! It's just so crazy to imagine us bringing him home and our lives never being the same again. We can't wait...and yet that's all we really can do until he decides to come :)

No comments:

Post a Comment